Monday, January 18, 2010

In Korea


I was in Tehran because of my father's job and now we're back in Korea again! it's so nice to meet my old friends and family, but I miss my friends, teachers and so on in Tehran as well! I especially miss my violin teacher Ammar, my piano teacher, Nana, my art teacher Christina, my teacher in school Miss Liz, and so on............ My school life is not bad here. The teachers are quite strong and furious. Other than the teachers in Tehran. I've got a lot of friends now, but they are not as good as the ones in Teheran. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm in Year 5 and I'm soooooooooooooooooo nervous because year 5's math is really hard.... I wish myself Luck and I'll come back soon!! Ha ha.......

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm really glad to see you updating your blog! You've written about the difficulty of math for fifth grade but as far as I know you smart girl, I'm sure you'll come over it easily. Intrestingly I dreamed something about math last night. I was back to school days and teacher wrote a simple math equation on the blackboard. The answer was obvious so I raised my hand and answered but to my astonishment teacher said that my response was wrong! Mathematics is great becouse we practice it in our daily life. Whatever you learn in Mathematics, be sure to know it's usage and practical benefits, then it will be easy to understand and sweet to learn. By the way, I miss you too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete