Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me and My Family

So what do you think? This is me! Cute, huh? This is me when I was young. I think I took this picture when I just came to Iran. I'm from Korea and I'm in Tehran which is in Iran. I'm here because of my dad's job. He works for the LG Electronics. I have two sisters. They are twins! I can play the piano and the violin. I can also play a little recorder. I want to be a singer when I grow up because I'm crazy about music! I just love music! One of my sisters named Hyun Song wants to be a detective. She wants to be a private one. She is good at solving mysteries and she loves to do missions. She has a gang at school. She made a gang with two boys who also want to be detectives. Hyun Song is boyish. She has short hair and she likes playing with boys. I really think she is boyish. My other sister is called Eun Song. She likes swapping stickers and she has a huge collection of stickers in her photo album. She is not so boyish. She enjoys playing tag with all her friends. She has long hair and she wants to be a movie star when she grows up. My mum is a housewife of course but she is really artistic. My birthday is coming soon and she is going to help us make colourful candles! She is really artistic. I think she is good enough to become a artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment